News & Events
- New Saturday hours at Bay County Animal Control: Now open Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Getting to the Goal: Calling Bay County to Stop the Killing of Adoptable Shelter Animals. The goal is to transform the Bay County Animal Shelter into a facility in which all adoptable animals are saved. Read a quick guide to the No Kill philosophy.
- Please read a letter from the Humane Society of Bay County regarding No Kill and a number of life-saving programs implemented by the organization.
- Foster homes are needed for cats and kittens living at Bay County Animal Control. Learn more.
- What’s Up Pussycat Adopation Event – Saturday, March 8, at the Bay City Mall. Learn more.
- The Humane Society of Bay County is walking in the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Bay City on March 16 with pets! If you are interested in walking in the parade, please call Rob at 684-8806.
- 5K-9 - Saturday, April 12, at the Bay County Community Center promises to be a fun-packed event including a timed 5k Run/Walk WITH and WITHOUT dogs, as well as a 1-mile Doggie Dash! Join us for a great fundraiser to help victims of domestic violence who have no funds to provide protection for their pet. See the event flier.